Sunny has been an agent since 2002 and has an incredible track record of outstanding client satisfaction.
Education and Experience are key elements to her success……
The ABR® Designation
The Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®) designation is designed for real estate buyer agents who focus on working directly with buyer-clients. When Sunny decided to earn your ABR, she gained:
- Valuable real estate education that elevates your skills and knowledge in the eyes of homebuyers.
- Ongoing specialized information, programs and updates that help you stay on top of the issues and
- trends in successfully representing homebuyers.
- Access to REBAC members-only marketing tools and resources, which provide an additional competitive edge.
To obtain and use the ABR® designation, I completed four (4) requirements:
- Successful completion of the two-day Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR) Designation Course, including an 80 percent passing grade on the exam.
- Successful completion of one of the ABR® elective courses, including an 80 percent passing grade on the exam.
- Documentation verifying five (5) completed transactions in which you acted solely as a buyer representative (no dual agency).
- Maintain active and good membership status in the Real Estate Buyer’s Agent Council (REBAC) and the National Association of REALTORS®.
- As a Buyers Agent I seek to meet all of the fiduciary standards of buyer representation.
GRI-Graduate of Real Estate Institute
GRI, which stands for Graduate REALTOR® Institute, is a nationally recognized professional real estate designation.
The GRI designation is considered the nation’s number one real estate designation. This designation may only be earned after successfully completing a rigorous educational program which requires 92 hours of live course instruction from a statewide faculty selected because of extensive experience in their own areas of expertise. This designation is available only to members of the local, state and National Association of REALTORS®.
GRI is recognized nationwide as the standard for real estate professionalism and knowledge. The GRI designation is granted through the Florida Association of REALTORS® whose courses of study meet the standards established by the National Association of REALTORS®.